Wednesday 30 May 2012

Big Poster!

So to compliment my work for the university degree show (that I have kept hidden from you for now), I have done an A1 poster, showing my product in situ. 
I feared this could be difficult, however, I managed to find a way around this.


Now, usually people add in rendered images of products into a photo, but this can often come out looking odd due to the levels and the detailing of the photo compared to the rendered image. 
I couldn't do this as I (unfortunately) couldn't afford to go on holiday to take a photo to use - sad times!
So I managed to find an image on a stock photography website, which I bought...(it pains me to do that, but it was a necessary evil)


To overcome the badly placed rendered image scenario, I decided to create a comic like effect with the image and use Illustrator to create block colours around the different details in the image, a most laborious task I must say! 
Laborious but rewarding I believe! 


Take a look at a sneak peak of the work I will be showing at the degree show! :)


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment