Monday 18 June 2012

Degree Show

I thought a little update was in order, as quite a lot has happened recently!
First off, the Uni degree show has come and gone, and it was a great show! As well as a brill practise for New Designers at the start of next month!
Thank you to everyone that managed to come down and check it out :)


So as that has finished I wanted to show you a few pieces of work that I did for the show :)



A picture showing the laser cutter in action! The first time is actually used it, but it came out pretty well :)
I used this to make a business card holder, a more memorable business card holder!


 Me bending the plastic to the shape that I needed, incase you hadn't guessed, its a hand...


 ...and here it is! The finished article! :)


Here is the business card holder in action, next to my lovely mug!


My presentation boards, example sketch sheets and my entire body of work for the final major project


This is my A1 board, that I posted previously! I also had my portfolio open for people to look through.


On top of displaying my work in the product design exhibition space, I was also chosen to show some of my sketches on the big screen in the lobby of the building! I was pretty chuffed when I was asked to submit some work for this, one of three people :)
However, I dont think my lecturer used my best sheets...


As usual, thank you for reading, and please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to know anything, and any feedback would be appreciated :)

Matt Bowman

1 comment: